Location: Philadelphia, PA
AllyHealth is a comprehensive telehealth and virtual care platform that connects our members with doctors, counselors, therapists, specialists, advocates, health coaches, cost savings & transparency tools, and more. Our easy-to-use, modular, mobile app allows our clients to pick and choose which virtual care services are best for them, acting as the new “front door” into the complex healthcare and benefits ecosystem for our members by providing a fast, convenient, less expensive, single entry-point to the care they need, when they need it.
Position: Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager will act as an account manager for a portfolio of our employer-group accounts with a focus on driving employee engagement, utilization, adoption, and success. This is a dynamic role with a responsibility for detailed project and promotion plan management; gathering business requirements for developing and facilitating the on-boarding process and implementation for new clients; service and software support, case management, and resolution; and account relationship development and management. The role requires you to be a self-driven, proactive, highly motivated individual with strong customer-facing, teamwork, problem-solving, and support skills with a true desire to help. Client Success Managers are held accountable for SLA management, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.
This position reports to the Vice President of Client Success.
- Effectively manage incoming calls and tickets from assigned clients, resolving cases quickly and effectively.
- Resolve product or service requests by clarifying and determining the root cause; selecting and explaining the best solution for resolution; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Follow AllyHealth processes to update ticket classification and client support history in account.
- Coordinate escalation to internal team, clinical/provider teams, and/or vendors, when appropriate.
- Conduct onboarding processes for new clients during first 90 days.
- Complete “Onboarding & Rollout Checklist” and conduct Welcome Call into Client Success.
- Regular Coaching Calls and “Group Onboarding and Rollout Gameplan” management to onboard client.
- Develop a strategic partnership between assigned clients and AllyHealth, conducting quarterly account reviews and being a funnel for questions, ideas, and hurdles for the client.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and alert management of any high-risk, early warning indicators that would impact retention of client.
- Present client needs to management team for inclusion on future product releases.
- Be knowledgeable on AllyHealth product and service configuration and settings for assigned client accounts and use intimate AllyHealth product knowledge and proven skills to deliver optimal customer experience.
- Have a working knowledge of client’s current benefit portfolio, plan design, priorities, open tickets, and unique needs.
- Recommend potential products or services to Client through account review discovery and analyzing customer needs.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions and onsite client visits as needed
- Maintain a positive, professional relationship with all client contacts.
Assist other Account Managers as needed to ensure timely responses to clients as needed to hit team goals.
- Continually work to improve the client experience with AllyHealth support, participating on project teams, as needed.
- Go the extra mile to satisfy customers, resolve issues, and meet customer expectations.
- Collaborate effectively internally and with external vendors and partners, and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Meet the Client Success Team expectations and strive to hit all key performance indicators.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health, Administration, or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Client Relationship Management experience, preferred.
- Employee Benefits or Telehealth Industry experience is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Customer Support experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task with good organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective listening and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to empathize and a sincere desire to help.
- Proactive, problem solver, with sales savvy.
- Experience effectively collaborating across departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This individual must display a professional image and represent the company in line with our core values and mission (see website).
AllyHealth offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, friendly HR policies, opportunities for advancement, and an extremely enjoyable work environment with a team of awesome coworkers who love what they do! You get the best of both worlds; we are financially stable like a larger company, but with the culture, look and feel of a startup.