Location: Philadelphia, PA
Are you a positive, dedicated and motivated Customer and Administrative Support Specialist looking for a new challenge?
In this role with AllyHealth, you will handle inbound customer support needs, including responding to email, phone, and chat-based member and client inquiries in a courteous, timely, and professional manner, and working with our internal team and external vendors to ensure timely resolution of support issues through our case management system. You will also be responsible for a variety of clerical and administrative duties in support of internal staff, members, and clients. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, transcription, scheduling, coordinating communications and email campaigns between team and clients, coordinating packages and mailings to clients and members, updating CRM records, report generation and management, triaging calls, maintaining client confidentiality and HIPAA compliance, and providing general clerical support.
If you join our team, AllyHealth will provide one-on-one mentoring and comprehensive on-the job training. With our growing business and team, you will have the opportunity to build a successful career with an awesome team!
On a typical day, you will be responsible for:
- Directly responding to client and member support requests including: FAQ’s, completing registrations, accessing our service, troubleshooting issues, making outbound calls to members, and more.
- Interacting with various internal and external parties to obtain information and resolve outstanding member and/or client issues.
- Ensuring HIPAA compliance for all processes and procedures.
- Various clerical and administrative support responsibilities, as described above.
What you should have:
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service or related work experience.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is considered an asset.
- Experience in medical, mental health, or social services field is a plus.
- Exceptional typing and computer skills, as well as experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Excellent clerical and/or administrative skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have open schedule availability and be able to pass pre-employment background checks.
What we have to offer:
- A full-time position with initial training to effectively respond to member inquiries.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Opportunities for advancement
- Generous benefits and PTO
- Friendly HR policies
- Paid Holidays
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Enjoyable wrk environment
- And Much More!
AllyHealth is a comprehensive telehealth and virtual care platform that connects our members with doctors, counselors, therapists, specialists, advocates, health coaches, cost savings & transparency tools, and more. Our easy-to-use, modular, mobile app allows our clients to pick and choose which virtual care services are best for them, acting as the new “front door” into the complex healthcare and benefits ecosystem for our members by providing a fast, convenient, less expensive, single entry-point to the care they need, when they need it.