Location: Philadelphia, PA
AllyHealth is a comprehensive telehealth and virtual care platform that connects our members with doctors, counselors, therapists, specialists, advocates, health coaches, cost savings & transparency tools, and more. Our easy-to-use, modular, mobile app allows our clients to pick and choose which virtual care services are best for them, acting as the new “front door” into the complex healthcare and benefits ecosystem for our members by providing a fast, convenient, less expensive, single entry-point to the care they need, when they need it.
Position: Director of Marketing
Do you want to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial health-tech company that has moved beyond the “start-up” phase to become a profitable leader in our space? AllyHealth is searching for a Director of Marketing (first full-time marketing hire!) to work directly with our founding team to help develop and execute on the company’s marketing strategy.This candidate should have a strong background in B2B, partner-channel marketing in the SMB segment, preferably in the health, wellness and/or employee benefits space. Leveraging a team of 3rd party marketing resources and contractors, this role will be responsible for managing all demand generation, product marketing, content, events, email, and creative for the company. They should be a detail oriented, roll-up-the-sleeves, entrepreneurial, “get things done” person, and be comfortable with accountability, performance measurement, and KPI’s.
- Work directly with the founding team, including the CEO, Chief Growth Officer, and VP of Sales to develop, influence, and execute on the marketing strategy.
- Manage our corporate and product positioning and ensure product, sales, and marketing have an alignment of priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and trends, customer insights, competition, and/or emerging opportunities.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including PR, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.) Manage SEO / Paid Ad / PPC campaigns as well as the company’s online presence, and optimize the content and structure of our online sites
- Build and maintain a list of local, regional, and national trade shows and conferences, and manage all aspects of conference attendance (including preparation, pre-show outreach, post-show follow-up, etc.)
- Identify new sources of leads for AllyHealth and launch and optimize campaigns in these channels
- Develop and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Work closely with the founding team to develop and implement KPI’s and performance tracking and analysis tools to allow for continuous measurement and improvement of marketing strategies and tactics
- Work closely with the founding team to lead, develop, and grow the marketing team with a combination of 3rd party contractors, and internal team members.
- Define, map, and document key marketing operational processes and standards
- Ownership and Management of the marketing technology stack (CRM, marketing automation platform, etc.) including ongoing team training on updates and improvements
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
Minimum of 7 years experience in B2B, partner-channel marketing related functions (email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, content strategy and generation, corporate positioning, etc.)
- Experience in managing internal and/or external team members with demonstrated ability to develop and motivate a team and manage projects
- Working knowledge of the employee benefits (health, wellness, etc.) industry landscape, specifically telehealth, virtual care, and/or benefits consultants/advisors is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, email, content, lifecycle marketing, events, and webinars
- Experience with a wide range of marketing tools, including Salesforce, analytics, marketing automation, social media, screen sharing, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience writing, proofreading, and providing quality control
- Strong analytical skills, and proven ability to consume and understand data to get clear results and analysis to drive optimization
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and seeing results, and being accountable
- Strong, service-minded, team player that can wear multiple hats
- Great storyteller
- Strategic thinker
- Detail-orientedHighly principled, exhibiting integrity, and respectful to others regardless of position
- High-energy, passionate about learning and succeeding, and resilient
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- Startup experience is a plus
AllyHealth offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, friendly HR policies, opportunities for advancement, and an extremely enjoyable work environment with a team of awesome coworkers who love what they do! You get the best of both worlds; we are financially stable like a larger company, but with the culture, look and feel of a start-up.