Job Title: Marketing Administrator
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Category: Marketing, Administrative
Employment Type: Full Time
Do you have a passion for marketing, and consider yourself a generalist who enjoys working in a team environment and supporting a wide variety of responsibilities? Do you enjoy working in a small company with great culture and a fast-paced working environment? Do you take pride in helping people? Do you consider yourself hard-working, detail-oriented, and proactive?
If so, please join our team in this Marketing Admin role to work directly with our founding team to help execute on the company’s marketing strategy. AllyHealth is seeking a smart, creative, detail oriented, roll-up-the-sleeves, entrepreneurial, “get things done” professional to join our team and help us across a wide range of marketing administrative and support needs.
In this role with AllyHealth, you will be responsible for a variety of marketing and administrative duties in support of the company’s growth goals. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: Regular marketing communications to our existing customers and partners (including emails, SMS, direct mail and other communication channels); Working with our sales team to support their marketing admin needs; Drafting content, blogs, case studies, and other thought-leadership content to support our growth and lead generation efforts; Research and list building; Helping with presentations, video creation, social media management, and more.
If you join our team, AllyHealth will provide one-on-one mentoring and comprehensive on-the job training. With our growing business and team, you will have the opportunity to build a successful career with an awesome team!
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience with a strong academic record
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience in HR, benefits, health insurance, or other relevant field is a plus
- Proficiency/Experience with content marketing, email marketing, and other marketing skills is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM, marketing-related software programs, as well as general computer and typing skills is a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is considered an asset
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a passion for writing and marketing
- Excellent clerical and/or administrative skills
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic with an interest in learning and developing new skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems